Tuesday, July 2, 2013

Vikram fucking neighbourhood girl Srishti - I

I have been reading sex stories on this site from long time and I too have something to share with lovely readers of this wonderful blog. I am Vikram, and it’s not my first sexual encounter, I was well experienced in this before this happened to me, actually my first sexual experience was really very embarrassing and creepy for both of us, means me and my girl friend, and gradually after trying it for couple of times we started enjoying.

At that time I was living in Maharashtra, working in one very big organization as a designer which was into home furnishing, and my girl friend was also working in the same group. After working for around 4-5 years with the same group and after being in physical relation with my girlfriend for nearly two years I came back to my town,

NCR to seek new job actually I was tired of living there alone, as my girl friend was flying to US nearly in 3 months after her marriage, and you can say I was bit disappointed, bit sad because of that, though from the very beginning of this relation we knew that we will not be hang around each other for whole life and our friendship turned into proper affair with this mutual consent that none of us is seeking a long relation.

Anyway I came back to my parents and hunted for my job for few days and nearly after month I got the job, and I still had around 4-5 days to join my new job. In the mean time I thought about meeting my friends and with that thought I called one of my friend Sanjay who was with me during my professional course,

and visited his work place in the evening and after roaming in the unit we both came out and proceeded towards his residence in my car. He was directing me towards his residence and suddenly he pointed his finger towards one girl who was getting down from the car on the bus stand and used abusive language for her saying,

“wo ladki dekh raha hai Rand hai saali, kisi din main bhi thokunga isse, it’s a matter of just 2-3 thousand” I looked at that girl and got stunned, I knew that girl, she seemed like Shrishti, even then I moved straight instead of taking right and went closer to her to confirm, and finally made a conclusion that she was none other than Srishti.

I was shocked, but I behaved casually and asked little details about her and Sanjay explained me that as he lives alone, one his friend takes keys of his flat to use it as a place to fuck sluts like her and pay this particular girl 2-3 thousand per meeting. I tried to end that conversation but Sanjay continued talking to me about that girl for next few minutes and intentionally I changed the topic and we moved towards his house.

Through out the time I was with Sanjay, and even after that till I slept I was occupied with a thought that Shrishti has become a slut, it was really very difficult for me to believe. Shrishti was living in my neighborhood, and around 4-5 years back she was about to appear in board exams of 12 standard, and I use to teach her few subjects, for free.

Basically she was from the family in which father was not working, her mother was earning somehow and father was spending it in alcohol and narcotics. From the day I knew this family I saw them struggling and because of this I agreed to teach her for her board exams for free when my mom asked me.

I knew this fact that in last three years they have gone through a really tough time, her father expired because of his bad habits, and before that her mother was bit paralyzed on the left side. I was feeling bit of sorry for her and truly speaking bit of lust was also rising in me for her, at the time when I use to teach her she was slim girl with childish looks but at this time her assets were at its best.

If I had to define present day’s Shrishti then I will say she was short and fair, according to me with a stunning figure and a truly beautiful face. I will not say that she was slim and slender; rather she was bit over weight now, but with a flat belly with nice big breasts which were much bigger than average breasts of the girls of the same age and nice fleshy thighs and splendid piece of buttocks and her body matched the pulchritude of her face,

Her mouth was sensual, with a full, straight lower lip and a slim, bowed upper one. Her teeth were pearly and even. Her skin was clear as satin, utterly unflawed, smooth and fair and creamy, not one blemish on it anywhere. After coming back home to my town and before knowing this fact of her life many times I saw her on the road down to our house and couple of times she came to my place for particular reasons,

and we greeted each other casually, and not for a fraction of a second I thought about her in that way, after all she was my student at one time but now my perspective for her was totally changed I was feeling horny as well as sad for her and after knowing this fact many times I stared at her assets whenever she crossed me on the street or when I was standing in the balcony and she walked from the front of my house.

As such I remained silent and did not uttered a word about her to my parents, as her mother was my mom’s friend and my mother use to go to her house very frequently. Some days passed like that and I joined my new job and tried to indulge myself into work but things from my end was going out of my control,

I was unable to stop myself thinking about her and countless times I masturbated thinking about her, but that thing was more frustrating as I was sexually experienced and I needed pleasure much more than the one I was getting with masturbation, Fortunately in that period, my parents planed there visit to the neighboring city which was my mom’s GURU PLACE

(master and disciple thing) as annual spiritual gathering was scheduled at that time. They had a plan of living there for one week or ten days and I was supposed to live on my own in these days. Truly speaking I didn’t have any pre plans for those days especially in Shrishti’s context, I had new job, and it was center of attention for me and I was very much focused on that only, but suddenly things changed.

Shrishi came to my place to borrow the sugar testing machine, she use to borrow that machine very often to check her mother’s level of diabtease. It was Sunday and for me second day in a row when I was alone in the house. I was watching TV at that time when she came, time was around 2 or 3, may be she wanted to check out her mother’s post meal sugar levels.

Without asking or saying anything I gave her that machine, she went, took a leave with a statement that she will give it back with in half an hour. I wanted to talk to her, but I could not decide in which fashion I should start talking, and I was preparing myself for that, and as I was thinking that how can I start talking to her on that subject, she came back, and thanked me once again.

I casually took that small gadget from her and asked her coolly, “so what are you doing these days”? “I am working in a retail showroom of Indian ethnic wear, xyz (name of the store) in south Ext. (name of the one of the posh markets of Delhi)”, “and what else” I asked her to try to take her to the other point, “nothing” she replied in a casual tone,

I smiled and spoke “hmmmm….OK, and how is life, enjoying”? “ya, it’s Ok Ok” she replied again in a casual way, “I heard news of your father's demise, By the way how is your mom, I think she is also not well”? I asked her again, “Ya she is also suffering……… with neuro problem and off course diabtease” she replied while looking at that sugar checking machine.

“By the way is she still working”. I asked her about her mother, “She is willing to work, but I don't want her to work, she is not medically fit to do that much of efforts, you know commuting on busses and all”. She replied very confidently and I could see she really meant what she said.

I was feeling really very sad that for money she has taken this profession but some how something was stopping me to show any mercy on her condition, don’t know how I proceeded in that conversation and how I spoke to her like that, any way, I continued and asked her again, “don't mind asking me that, but how much you are getting right now, I mean I can help you in this, I can refer you to a better place for the job”.

She said “nearly 12k”, “that's it, any other source of income” I asked her again and tried to open that matter, “Ya we are getting interest of our FD's but that is nothing. “Anything else”? I asked her again, while looking into her eyes to reflect that I know the thing, “No just that” she replied confidently “sure”? “ya”.

I stared into her eyes for a minute and she too stared, finally I tried to break the barrier of formality and spoke, “come on Shrishti tell me, I know the truth” I asked her again in different way in the tone as if I know the truth “what”, she looked into my eyes seemed bit confused this time, “whatever you are doing to earn money”

I smiled a bit while saying that, “aap ka matlab kya hai? What do you mean”? She tried to dominate me, “you know what I mean, tell me how much you earn from that”. “From what”? “From being a slut, I know what you do part time”. Shrishti turned back to go away, to avoid that conversation, but I held her hand, and pulled her to take her back to her position.

Shrishti tried to set herself free, and almost screamed, “let me go I don't want to talk to you” “first tell me how much you earn from that, what are your charges per session” I was holding her hand very tight and she was trying to set herself free. “I don't want to talk to you, just let me go” “I will not, just tell me what I am asking, you do that, yes or no”

I spoke little louder, to threaten her, “yes I do, now what” she accepted and spoke while looking into my eyes, “How much you earn from that” I asked her again in the same fashion, “whatever, why you want to know that, that is none of your business” she tried hard to free her wrist from my grip, but I was holding giving my best, “Shrishti Calm down, I am your friend”, “I don't need a friend”

once again she spoke while looking into my eyes and tried again to free herself and succeeded, and turned to go out, I held her arm this time and tried to stop her, “Srishti calm down, tell me, what I am asking” “ok, I earn around 4 to 5 thousand in one month from that and apart from working in that showroom, I am slut.

Can I go now”? She replied rudely and I could see that she was really very frustrated, “No”, I replied, “now what” “tell me with whom you do that, kiske saath karti ho” she remained silent, and stared into my eyes, I spoke again while looking into her eyes, “Shrishti look into my eyes and tell me.

I am not your enemy” she continued staring at me for a minute and I could see her facial expressions, she was getting calm and spoke, “just with three people” “who are these three” I asked back, “one is my boss,.... some times with a father of my ex-student, sometimes with my ex-classmate, he has joined his father's business and he often calls me for that”.

“Who is a father of your ex-student” I asked for further detail, “Aashish Khanna, before joining this job I use to teach his child who was in 4th standard, to help him to do his homework and all. It all started from there only. Once when I reached there, his wife and child were not at home, he talked to me about that, he knew my condition and gave me this option that he will give me 2K whenever he will do”.

“hmmm.. so you charge 2000 Rs per session” I asked her bit sarcastically and she did not liked that tone, “yes, can I go now” “no, tell me how you started doing with your boss” I further asked about the second person with whom she sleeps. And she replied while looking at the floor,

“Mr Khanna referred my name for this job to my boss Mr Narender Sharma with the detail that I am a slut, and Narender too started asking me for that and offered me same price”. After a pause she spoke again this time while looking into my eyes, “I didn't had any choice, if I would have said no, then I would have lost my job, so I agreed.

I use to earn hardly 3-4 thousand by teaching 4 students of lower standards and suddenly I got job of nearly 10 thousand which is of 12 thousand now, so I decided to continue the job with that thing”. “hmmmm…. and what about your ex-class mate? who is he”? Shrishti continued, “Rajiv, we have done our schooling together, after graduation he joined his father's business of exports”.

“how all this started with him” I asked her about her friend, “he is a typical bastard, he knew my condition and tried to get that by driving me emotionally, but I could see his intentions, I knew his nature, so it just started” Shrishti detailed that too, “Anyone else, I mean anybody except these three with whom you have slept”

I further asked her, “no, nobody except these three” she spoke while looking down, “Hmmmm... Ok tell me where you do all this” I asked her again in a naughty tone, she looked into my eyes and spoke, “why are you embarrassing me? You are another bastard”, I smiled, “Ok I accept now tell me, where you lie down with three of your customers”,

Shrishti started again, “Khanna calls me whenever he is alone at home or sometimes he books a room in a hotel,…… my boss has a vacant flat in Delhi, and Rajeev too has a vacant place, he has a keys of his friend's flat who work in some shoe manufacturing unit and comes back late at night”.

She detailed almost everything and rest I could guess, she continued looking down after completing her sentence. I don’t know what was she thinking about all this or about me, as far as I was concerned I was in the mental state where I was unable to understand that how I should behave with her, how I have to treat her, like a slut or like a innocent girl who has moved on a wrong track to earn livelihood.

Surly I had a soft corner for her, I knew that her family conditions were very bad at the time when her father was alive he use to spend everything on alcohol and all those things, and suddenly when her mother faced that paralysis attack things went even more worst, because she was the main earning member.

Even after knowing all those facts of her life I did not wanted to give her feel that I have sympathy for her, don’t know why I was behaving like that and wanted to seduce her someway. I looked into her eyes and weighted for her to look at me and spoke, “so in last 3-4 years you have become a typical slut, jisko hum hindi mein randi bolte hain.

And I hope your mom does not know this” “No, and not from last 3-4 years, all this started after Mom’s paralysis attack, hardly from last one year and before she would have recovered, my father passed away”. “Whatever, ultimately you have become Slut, typical randi”, she did not liked my statement and reacted accordingly, bit rudely

“ok I accept that, can I go now” “no....listen to me” I stopped her, “you earn maximum 5 thousand Rs per month from that, I will give you 10 thousand Rs per month but you have to stop all this” “why? Why you will give me 10 thousand Rs? What do you want”? She became more rude, her ego was hurt now, “same thing, I want to make you my personal whore,

and nothing else” I cleared her my intentions, just in one sentence, “forget it, just let me go, aap mujhe apni rakhail bannana chahte ho” I held her arm again and looked into her eyes and spoke, “Randi to tu hai hi, rakhail nahi to kya biwi banaoounga tujhe” I spoke even more rudely Shrishti tried aggressively to set herself free, but I was holding her hard and spoke again in bit softer voice, to make her understand.

“Shrishti just think, you may get into any trouble easily with them, MMS scandals are so common these days and above that soon everybody will come to know about this fact, these things can never be secret with people like your boss and class mate and what do you call him Khanna.”

I spoke again after a big pause, “and for your kind information your classmate Rajiv and I have a common friend, through which I came to knew all this, the one who is working in shoe manufacturing, he was with me during my professional course and I was with him when I saw you getting down from Rajiv's car, chevllete avio of some metallic color and you were adjusting your bra just after getting down from the car,

do you remember that Sunday, where you were? You were with him only. His name is Sanjay, the one who is working in shoe manufacturing company, living in Lakshmi Bai Nagar, where you go to get fucked by Rajeev, Sanjay told me everything and started while pointing a finger towards you and said,

"wo ladki dekh raha hai Rand hai saali, kisi din main bhi thokunga isse and when I saw you I was shocked. Shrishti looked down to the ground in disappointment. I spoke again, “think about this, I promise it will be secret between us and around 10th of every month you will get your money and I will keep on increasing this money as you get a raise in your salary every year,

this is a kind of part time job for you but remember you cannot bound me in number of sessions, I will not force you but for that you have co-operate with me, I mean you cannot say no without any genuine reason or you will lose your job,…… and listen most important thing, I will not do sex with anyone else till we will break this relation,

I am not a kind of a person who do this with many people, but remember I cannot marry you and I want precisely same promise from you”. I stopped and tried to look into her eyes, she looked up I spoke again with softer voice, “Remember You don't know with how many girls Khanna,

Sharma and your classmate Rajeev sleep and because of that you are always in the danger of any sexually transmitted disease. So think before saying no and you have a time till you get next call from anyone of them and you go to do sex”.

Once again I started after a long pause, “Shrishti I have cleared my intentions it's a typical give and take relation with bit of ethics of keeping a promise and I will not ask you again you will come here to accept and before doing anything, we both will go through HIV test,....I hope you were using Condoms in past while doing that”. Shrishti just moved her head to say yes.

I spoke again, “you can go now and you can come anytime to give your decision, ………and I promise I will keep your this secret up to me only, even if you will say no to my proposal”. Shrishi moved out of the house slowly and I attained my previous position on the couch and continued watching TV.

Seriously friends I don’t know how all this happened, I didn’t had any plan to say that, I never tried to think that how I have to talk to her, every thing just came out from my mouth, and it was really very good proposal for her, something which is difficult refuse. As far as I was concerned,

I was having good flow of income, apart from the interest of the fixed deposits which my maternal grandfather gave me, and apart from my job’s salary which was nearly half a lakh, in which I was getting around 20k in black means under table, I was doing some free lance designing for small companies to get handy cash,

more over my parents were also independent and they had a handsome income as a pension, as both of them were central government employ, in short as such for me money was not at all an issue, I could easily spare 10k for Shrishti without anybodies knowledge. Anyway Shrishti went back to her place and did not turned back for next half an hour and finally she came back,

more or less I knew that she will come at least once, if not to say yes to my proposal then to ask something about that proposal. I never bothered to bolt the main door from inside, so she just walked in and stood bit far from the couch on which I was laying. I turned my head and looked at her and asked her the verdict, without speaking a word, just from my gesture to look at her.

She spoke in a soft voice, “I am Ok with it, but if I will say no to my boss then I will loose my job”. “definitely I will place you some where with nearly equal gains, and incase you will loose job and I remained unsuccessful to place you, I will give you 20k, till you will get a job”, I turned back and spoke while watching TV.

She remained silent and unmoved, once again I turned my head to see her and she was staring at me. Once again I continued watching TV and spoke after a minute, “so you are ready for that”? “ya, ……but you will not ditch me, for me it is a matter of life and death” her voice was really very soft and I could feel the emotions in that. I turned and saw her expressions, she seemed serious.

Once again I spoke in a soft and convincing tone, “don’t worry about that, in the evening we will go to give our blood samples for the test and till the time report will not come, we will not do anything, now you can go and relax”. She just replied with, “ok” in a very low voice, I asked her mobile no. and she gave me back a missed call after reaching home.

Till the time I got up to get ready to go out to give my and her blood samples I was totally occupied by her thoughts and I was really feeling sorry for her. As far as I could think I didn’t had any other way to help her, along with the thing which I needed from her, that is her body to satisfy my sexual urge.

In the evening as decided we met outside of the one of the known market of our town and proceeded towards reputed chain of pathlabs of India and gave our blood samples, and during that as such there was no conversation between us. We came back after eating junk food and as I reached where I had to drop her, which was bit far from home, she said that she wants to talk to me, saying,

“main aapse kuch kahna chahti hoon, I want to talk to you” I said, “what” she spoke again, “can we sit at your house for some time peacefully and talk” “ya sure” with that we both took our way. I reached home lot before than her, and stood in my balcony. She came on cycle rikshaw and crossed my house and stepped in her house and came out after around 15 minutes and came to my place.

Once again we were sitting in my house in the drawing room, “say, what you wanted to say” she hesitantly started with a word, “thanks” I was bit shocked, “thanks for what”, “for whatever you are doing for me”, I smiled, “I am not doing anything for you, I am looking forward you in my bed for my physical satisfaction and for that I am paying you, there is nothing to feel burdened, I am not doing anything for you”.

she looked at me and spoke again after a minute, “whatever, for me it is something,…… tell you frankly I never wanted to do this, but I found that, it is a very easy way to make money and when mom got paralyzed we were living in hell, we spent almost everything on hospital and even borrowed money from your father too, and when we were back from hospital we didn’t had anything,

I had set of gold earrings which was kept in locker, and I thought about selling that and I realized that my father have already done that long time ago and used that money in alcohol and all, we didn’t had anything at all and I was bound to do something like that and it just happened”. I was just listening her, I could see that whatever she said was hundred percent true.

She spoke again, “even I wanted to stop all this long time back, but the thing is. that I will loose my job and at present we are hand to mouth, my mom’s medicines costs around 3-4 thousand per month”. Friends for me it was a moment which I cannot write, my throat was choked with my own saliva, finally I spoke,

“why didn’t you asked any further help from my mom or any of your relatives”, “without asking aunty (my mom) provided us groceries for whole month, with some cash but my father didn’t liked that and we both got beaten up by him very badly for this and he snatched that money too from me for his drinking habits”.

Can’t tell you friends what I was feeling at that time, I was ashamed of myself for doing all this to her, asking her for sex against money, I was somewhat dying in disappointment, and I could realize that I have killed myself in my eyes. Finally I spoke what I felt like saying, “Shrishti I am really very sorry, I mean I was not in my senses, I know I have treated you very badly and pained you a lot,

please forget all that and you do not have to all this from today, not even with me, leave the job immediately, I will place you somewhere in months time, and don’t worry about the money, by god’s grace I have more than enough and I will provide you all the basics”. She was looking at me calmly and as I finished saying about money she smiled sarcastically, and knobbed her head in no,

and spoke “please don’t misunderstand me, I am not seeking anything like that, I am ready for whatever you want and I will not accept money like this, I am just seeking a friend with whom I can talk and share whatever I have in my mind, …..I don’t have any friend, and I need a friend that’s it, and one more thing, it’s a request, …..please don’t abuse me by calling, Randi and all that,

it really hurts, all of them abuse me a lot saying that”. I was speechless, her eyes were wet but she was not crying, no way near that crying state, she seemed mentally really very strong to me, I wanted to hug her but I didn’t had courage to do that and I just ended by saying, “Ok”.

She got up and turned to go back, and turned again to say, “please, look forward for the new job for me, I want to leave that job immediately, and I have bought new sim, I will send you a message for my new number,” before she would have turned back to go, I spoke, “Shrishti I am your friend, and I am saying leave that job immediately, and don’t worry about anything”.

She turned and went out of the house, after around one and a half hour I received a sms, saying, “thanks for being a friend, …….From Shrishti” at that time I was planning for dinner, I replied after thinking for few minutes, “meet me on the terrace, in the night, want to talk to you”, she replied back, “Ok, after 11:30, mom sleeps around 10:30”.

No comments:

Post a Comment