Friday, May 31, 2013

Sexy Patient

I am Raja, a young medical doctor, from Calcutta, currently working in London. Girls find me very good looking, caring and sensitive at the same time and my patients confide with me very easily. I really respect the doctor-patient relationship, but am not ashamed to admit that lapses occur as we are human after all! The incident I am going to narrate is a real life story. I guess a little bit of imagination is necessary for complete description of one’s fantasy. Those days I was working in a Govt. hospital at Calcutta, studying for the exam to come to the UK. I also used to attend a clinic of one of the GPs when he had some other commitments so that his practise doesn’t suffer. It also gave me clinical experience out of hospital work and chance to break the monotony. It was early spring, not too warm and the mild breeze was helping things. There was something in the season that made people more attracted towards the opposite sex, I presume. I was leafing through one of the medical journals after discharging few patients and it was late evening when I heard a car stopping in front of the gate. She came like the evening breeze; the waft of her delicate perfume filled the chamber with a sensual overtone.

She was beautiful. Sumi was her name, I still remember. She was in her early twenties (if I was allowed to guess), wearing an expensive navy blue silk sari, sleeveless blouse to match and her hair was done in a clumsy bun. Her complexion was of young wheat just before the first harvest in autumn, her figure was just ripe, and she wore a very soft make up and had just gloss on her lips. I bet you couldn’t take your eyes off her, it wasn’t just her beauty but the sheer sex appeal was too much to resist. The smooth bare skin of her fair arms, the exposed deep navel visible just above the nicely draped sari, the moistness of her glossy lips and her twinkling big eyes were all God’s gift to men and also traps to slip into. She was in a hurry and in some distress… “Where is the doctor?” were her first words. She had a soft melodious voice to match her feminity. I quickly regained my composure and explained that I was covering for the GP she expected to see. Sumi looked fully at me, trying to gauge my experience and knowledge and hesitated to consult a young doctor. However, I quickly won her confidence. I had a professional at the same time friendly tone of voice and mannerism to go with. I appeared to offer genuine help. Sumi told me that she had cut her ankle as she was rushing out of her friend’’s house and fell over the gravelled path. It was bleeding profusely and hurting her like mad. She had covered it with some cotton wool and I could see beads of sweat over her forehead, glistening in her eyes and occasional winces that conveyed her obvious distress and pain. I made her comfortable in the couch, offered her cold water and increased the fan speed of the A/C. I took her wrist and examined the pulse, which was racing in pain and excitement. I scrubbed my hands and prepared a tray to dress her wound.
It was just above the right ankle, not too deep, but still bleeding. I looked at her feet. Her feet were perfectly pedicured, the toes were delicate and as I had requested her to draw the sari up to the knees, I could see her legs were smoothly shaven, perfectly shaped and very inviting. I had my pulse racing beholding the her beautiful figure, touching her smooth skin, listening to her sweet voice and thinking of … I had to be professional .Her tears were now rolling down her rosy cheeks and that made her look very vulnerable.

I quickly cleaned the wound and she winced in pain “Uhh…” She clutched my arm and closed her eyes. I reassured her and gently squeezed the clotted blood out of the wound. I had to apply pressure to ensure all the bleeding has stopped, all the while she held me like a little pussy cat. I liked her confidence in me and the ability to support a lovely and sexy woman in distress. I applied Betadine dressing and put a micropore bandage to keep the dressing in place. Sumi was still lying down, eyes closed, her breaths were heavy, her bosom rising and falling in a gentle rhythm. That was the first time I glanced at her bosoms with interest. The two melons were big, but proportionate, I would say 36 C. The pallu of her sari was bit deranged during the painful dressing session and the right breast laid exposed. I had my eyes propped out when I realised that Sumi wasn’t wearing any bra. The right breast was only covered by the delicate silk of the blouse and the cold air and the excitement made the areola and the nipple quite prominent and visible through the fabric. It wasn’t transparent though as the quality of the silk she was wearing was very good. The full outline of her ripe breast and the erection of her nipple through the fabric distracted me all together. The terrific sight of her full, ripe boobs heaving gently and the delicate contour of the sides of her breasts were too tempting to resist a squeeze. I was breathless myself and after a while was breathing heavily. I was also aware of the exposed midriff of Sumi, silky smooth and creamy. The navel was completely in view, it was deep and inviting, and the edge around the hole was gradually sloping and had beads of perspiration all around it. I could feel my blood rushing and the fullness that was pressing my brief in the front. The silence made Sumi open her eyes and she looked at me. I was so embarrassed to find that she realised where I was staring at. Sumi quickly arranged the pallu and also sat up covering her bare arms with the sari.

“Thank you doctor. Do you want to give me any prescription to take home with me?” she enquired. I was in no mood to let her go so soon and of course there was a genuine medical reason for it. The tetanus toxoid vaccination. “Miss Ray, when was the last time you had a tetanus vaccine?” I asked matter of factly.
Sumi looked frightened. She couldn’t remember it. Maybe when she was young she had the routine vaccinations. But no recollections of any tetanus shots recently. I explained her in my smooth professional tone that it could be dangerous and an injection is mandatory for open street wounds. Sumi’s eyes moistened again. She was really frightened of needles. I used my skills again and convinced her of my dexterity. I made her sit in the couch, switched on the CD player which was playing a sweet santoor recital and prepared the injection. It was a small amount of liquid, whitish in colour which I drew in a 2 cc syringe. I took a cotton swab dipped in alcohol and put in the tray. “It is going to be very quick, you won’t feel a thing.” I maintained. “Can I have a look at your left upper arm Sumi, it will be the best place to give this injection” I pointed out her left upper arm and it was the first time I called by her name. Sumi removed the pallu from her left shoulder and bared the full arm, smooth and soft, fair and rounded and of course had what I was looking for, longing for and expecting to see.

A big, round and perfectly placed beautiful vaccination scar. “TIKA”.
One of those scar marks people used to get from smallpox vaccinations. After 1980 WHO declared world free from small pox and routine smallpox vaccination was stopped only to be used in emergencies as bio-terrorism. It was the type of scar most people are familiar with in their upper arms or outer thighs, who are born before 1980. The size of her “tika” was of one rupee coin, slightly pitted, a bit darker than her fair skin and perfectly round. It was the mark that I adored on women’s arms. It makes them ever so sexy to me. This “tika” was in the centre of her smooth deltoid and was very inviting to touch. From this point, for a while the story might appear a bit odd to some, but am sure others will find it attractive and everyone will read it nevertheless. Since I was young, pubertal and maturing I had this wonderful fascination with vaccination scars or “tika” marks on lovely women’s smooth upper arms. I used to look at the bare sleeveless arms of young and mature women bearing these marks and had developed a kind of fetish towards it. When I was in medical college I took time to examine these scar marks and liked to inject women into these “tika” or just beside it. I took time to feel these marks and got hard on. In Indian or foreign films actresses with these vaccination scars attract me most. Beautiful actresses like Hema malini from older days and Priety Zinta from our generation bear gorgeous vaccination marks which I find terrific. Hollywood bombshells like Sharon Stone, Catherine Zeta Jones and many others increase their sex appeal many times by exposing their scar marks. Now, continuing with the story. I was already enthralled by Sumi’s beauty and sex appeal, and now this vaccination scar completely swept me off my feet.
I had felt many vaccination scars and injected women in their arms bearing those marks, but Sumi appeared completely perfect from my fantasy. Her beauties, grace, appeal and overall this big, round “tika” scar on her left arm made me feel dizzy. It was all I wanted. I couldn’t control my feelings anymore. Sumi noticed that I was not doing anything for a while but staring straight at her vaccination mark. “It is quite big, isn’t it, and it shows when I wear sleeveless blouse or kameez, some of my friends who have arm vaccination scars don’t like it, but I quite enjoy it, like a tattoo” Sumi told me, making me comfortable. I told her that she looked even more attractive with this vaccination scar and I had to admit to her how much I liked them on women’s arms. She seemed to enjoy the conversation and my fascination towards her and her arm scar. “I received only one vaccination and have one scar mark, my elder sister, Rimi, has two on her left arm and my mother has two in both arms” Sumi said. “Many of my friends have one or two vaccination scars on their arms, some have them on their thighs” I was pleased that she didn’t find me odd. Mastering courage I asked her, “Can I feel your tika mark Sumi? If you don’t mind”. She smiled and I knew what it meant. I was trembling in excitement and my finger tips were longing for this delicate touch. I felt the smoothness of her arm, the softness of her skin and then I rested my index finger tip on her vaccination scar. I slightly rubbed the scar, the feeling was divine. I continued to feel the vaccination scar and the surrounding smooth areas of her arm for a while, I didn’t want to stop. My tool became rock hard and it wanted to bulge out of its confines. ”Ohh..” it was heavenly. I could feel Sumi trembling in excitement as well, she looked at my face, saw my pleasure and moaned “Ahh”. I was caressing the vaccination scar and at the same time was feasting on her gorgeous assets. Her big boobs, slightly erect nipples, her deep navel and smooth curvy bums were all for me at that moment. My rock hard member was oozing pre cum I could sense, and could do nothing about. I didn’t want the moments to pass by. I wanted Sumi; I wanted to have passionate sex with her. I wanted to fuck her hard. Sense prevailed after a while. I remembered the doctor’s duties. The Hippocratic oath and all that. I took my hands off Sumi.
She was enjoying all these moments, with closed eyes. She also became aware of the erotic sensations going in the room and realised her responsibilities. She was embarrassed and was blushing. I quickly diluted a bit of erotic tension and moved to the injection tray. I swabbed her upper arm with alcohol swipe, took time to swab her big, round vaccination scar and the areas around it and allowed few seconds for the alcohol to evaporate and the skin to dry for the injection. “Are you going to inject me into the vaccination mark doctor?” Sumi was reading my thoughts now. The way I was focussing on her “tika” scar and the amount of time I took to rub the cotton wool with alcohol over the mark, there could be no two ways about it. I also saw her glancing at my loins and I am sure she observed the huge bulge. “Sumi, I will have to inject this tetanus toxoid in your upper arm, in the deltoid. Your tika is big and in the centre of your upper arm muscle. I am sorry this needle has to go right into the middle of your tika” “You doctors like to inject in and around the tika marks, I have noticed. In the winter my didi had a bout of asthma and required two injections daily for five days. The doctor you are covering for attended her and gave all the injections. He injected all the needles in her arms, twice a day and would you believe it, apart from one all the injections were given in her left arm which had two big vaccination scars. The doctor punctured her vaccination scars again and again. Didi, like me also finds arm scars interesting and didn’t protest. I think she likes injections.” Sumi knew what she was talking about. I wondered about meeting her elder sister and if opportunity beckons may get a chance to see her tika marks and inject into them as well. I took the syringe and spurted the fluid. Sumi was trembling at the sight of the needle in my hand as I approached her. I concentrated on the tika mark; Sumi was looking at her own arm as well. The needle glistened a bit and I punctured her smooth arm, right in the centre of the big, shiny vaccination scar. “Oohh..” she moaned as the needle entered her arm. I didn’t push the fluid. I savoured the moment of the needle in her arm, penetrating her tika. Sumi looked at it, and then looked at me. I slowly pushed the toxoid. “Oohh..” she moaned again. I again took time to withdraw the syringe and put my bare fingers on the injection spot. A tiny drop of blood oozed out. I swabbed it with cotton wool and pressed at that point for a while. The injection was complete. Sumi also experienced a sort of eroticism and excitement. My presence, nice words, admiration towards her, touches and feels all worked miracles. But, she had to leave. I prescribed her a course of antibiotics and painkillers and advised her to see me in a week.

She thanked me, paid my fees and left the chamber. I was still in fantasy world, savouring those past moments of joy and enjoyment. I knew I would see her soon. All the next day I only thought about her. I couldn’t concentrate on studies or work. Her luscious body was in my mind all the time. And of course I couldn’t forget her vaccination mark in her beautiful arm. I was waiting for her all the time. As I was not working for the GP in the next week, I panicked. She will go to the original GP and I will miss her. I was really feeling frustrated and helpless. God smiled at me though. The GP called me the next day to say that Sumi had called the chamber to request me to make a home visit. I was more than delighted. Though I thought what went wrong. She was to visit after a week. Why she wanted a home visit in two days. I knew she liked me, and my touches and the conversation and had faith in me. Next day, I finished hospital work quickly and prepared to visit the Ray’s house. I groomed well, took a nice shower and shaved again. Applied nice perfume and after shave and wore an elegant silk shirt in black and stone chinos. I drove to their house in the evening and rang the doorbell. Wow! To my amazement I was greeted by a gorgeous young lady with a smile to match. She introduced herself as Rimi, i.e. Sumi’s elder sister. She was a real beauty. May be a couple of years older to her, a bit plumper in figure and had a sexy smile. My eyes were roaming over her curvy figure. Her boobs were trying to break out of the confines of the sleeveless T- shirt Rimi was wearing. They were big and a bit sagging. Rimi wasn’t wearing any bra. The nipples were quite visible and they were poking out of the light cotton material of the white printed T- shirt. She was wearing jeans. I couldn’t take my eyes off her ass, bouncy and big as she showed me the room upstairs to attend Sumi.

I remembered Sumi’s words about her sister. It made me skip a heart beat. Rimi had two beautiful vaccination marks on her left arm, big and round, one just below the shoulder and the other few inches below it. They contrasted beautifully against her fair, smooth skin and wanted to be touched. Sumi was reclining against the headboard of her bed watching a fashion programme on the TV. She welcomed me and invited me to sit in the chair beside the bed. As always she was looking stunning. Today she was wearing a black cotton nightie, and I realised she wasn’t wearing a bra either. The sleeveless nightie revealed her silky smooth shaven arms and I glanced again on her inviting tika scar that I caressed the other day and injected into. Rimi brought me a glass of Coke with lemon slice. Her room was spacious, scattered with books, CDs, magazines and clothes. She apologised for being clumsy. She said she was doing well and recovered very quickly. I examined her wound, it was nice and dry. I was pleased with it. I told her that and wondered why she asked me pay a home visit when everything was fine. Rimi read my mind. “Doctor can you examine Sumi’s injection site. For last two days she is complaining of pain her arm where you injected her” I looked at Sumi and her tika mark. It was beautiful, large and shiny, pitted in the middle and stood out boldly like a tattoo perfectly drawn. I stood up, trembling a bit, my pulse was racing and blood rushing to my loins. Rimi also accompanied me to Sumi’s bedside and before I did anything she started to feel Sumi’s vaccination scar. “You injected her here, didn’t you doctor. Over her tika”. She was caressing the scar and feeling her sister’s arm. I was spellbound to find this act. She then started to feel her other arm, and her whole body. I wasn’t expecting this. It was too good. Rimi was feeling Sumi’s boobs, pinching her nipples and going inside her nightie at times to feel her deep navel. Sumi was enjoying all this and responded with moans. “How do you find these doctor?” Rimi extended her beautiful arm. I couldn’t resist but touch her beautiful vaccination scars and caressed them for a while. I was losing control in front of two beautiful, sexy sisters. I started to realise that they planned this ahead. Now, Sumi took over. She was touching Rimi. Her boobs, her arms, caressing her vaccination scars and then she kissed Rimi straight in her lips. The lips were locked for a minute or so. I thought I should do something to my hard tool. But the girls were thinking faster. Sumi had one hand on her sister’s breast and started to feel my hardness with the other hand. Rimi joined her too.

Ohh my God I was bursting in excitement, I was moaning and panting. Rimi quickly unzipped my fly and before I could imagine Sumi opened the pulled down my brief to expose my 8 inch long erect dick which was hard as a pole by this time. It was pointing at 90 degree angle and both the sisters pounced on it. They sucked and sucked, slurping noise filled the room, my moans were even louder, I couldn’t hold it any more. Two gorgeous girls sucking on my tool, their arms were beautifully vaccinated by an artist of a doctor resulting in large tika scars. Their boobs bouncing up and down with every motion of their hand and lips. It was my fantasy coming true and I exploded. My sticky cum flowed from my cock. The white fluid oozed out of the sisters’ lips. They continued to suck and suck and I moaned “Ahhhh”. I could see both the hungry sisters continue sucking on my limp cock and they wanted it to rise again, to give them pleasure, to fuck them hard. By this time all the inhibitions were gone. I took control. Quickly removed Sumi’s nightie and Rimi took off her T-Shirt. Sumi was unbuttoning Rimi’s jeans when I concentrated on their big boobs. It was a feast in reality.

I cupped Sumi’s big boobs in one hand and was sucking on Rimi’s even plumper melons. Their nipples were erect and I used my tongue and teeth to molest them, squeeze them roughly and bite at them frequently. I had to be energetic to satisfy two sexy girls. I was sucking and squeezing their boobs alternately and feeling all over their bodies at the same time. I caressed Rimi’s tika and Sumi moved up to find my own vaccination scar on my left upper arm. Sumi’s touch on my tika made me energetic again. She was touching it delicately, then started to use her tongue to slurp over it. I was moaning again. Sumi then started to suck on my nipples and used her teeth to bite on them. Rimi broke out and I found she was parting Sumi’s thighs. I continued to kiss Sumi forcefully and squeeze her big tits and feel her vaccination mark at the same time. Her fair skin became red and her breast appeared bruised. I could see her vaccination scar having the tiny puncture mark of my needle, it made me hornier and sucked her arm scar. I felt her deep navel and was fingering it with frenzy. Rimi was fingering Sumi’s clit and finger fucking her. Sumi was in heaven. She was moaning “Fuck me hard…oohhhhhhhh”. Rimi was sucking her clit at this time, fingering her ass hole. I was sucking at her boobs and she couldn’t take it any more. She was cumming like crazy, juices flowing all over her cunt and she was exhausted at the frenzied molestation and hard stimulation of her erogenous zones. I was excited too and moved Rimi from Sumi’s cunt and entered her forcefully. She cried in pain as my erect dick penetrated her fully and pumped into her. I became mad. I couldn’t handle all these erotic scenarios. It was mind blowing stuff. I was cumming into Sumi’s hole. Rimi was stimulating her breasts and sucking on my nipples.

We had sex for more than fifteen minutes before we parted. I concentrated on Rimi next. I started to kiss her again gently squeezing her breasts. I increased speed of my squeezing and was feasting on her two beautiful vaccination marks. It made me hard again. Before I could lay my hands on Sumi again I found her sucking on my hard cock. It was like a dream to be in the room with two sexy girls having passionate sex. My tool ached to enter pussies again. Sumi was using her hand to stimulate my dick and sucking on Rimi’s cunt. Rimi was cumming after all this vigorous rubbing and I put my erect cock into Rimi’s hole. I pumped harder and harder and at the same time squeezed her boobs. Sumi had put her lips into mine and was caressing Rimi’s vaccination scars and my tika marks alternately, sending us to heaven. I could sense my balls rumbling and my cum flowing like lava from a volcano. It was too difficult to take out my dick from Rimi’s deep hole. I came inside her. We laid there for hours after getting exhausted by this mind blowing sexual act. I still caressed both the nude sisters and had erotic conversation before I left them to meet again.

No comments:

Post a Comment