Saturday, June 1, 2013

Horny housewife Anitha

am Anitha from southern part of kerala. I am 33 years old and am a housewife. I have a fig of 32-28-36. I have a deep oval shaped navel. And this oval shaped navel on my flat belly made me sexier in saree. I wear saree when I go out and wear nighty at home. My husband is a business man and we have 2 kids of age 6 and 4. I would like to tell you my story with my husband’s friend. His name is jayakumar. He is 37 years old and has nice well built body.
One Sunday my husband and his friends were having liquor party at our home. I served them food when ever they required. I saw jayakumar was looking at me while I was serving them food. I was wearing a brown nighty with black underskirt, black bra and blue panty. The nighty very low neck cut, so that he never miss a chance to see my bra covered boobs when I bend forward to serve them food. At about 9 pm all of his friends except jayakumar went. After that they both continued drinking the liquor. At about 9:30 pm I went to the hall and found my husband was sleeping and jayakumar was sitting on the chair and smoking. I called my husband and their was no response. Jayakumar told that he drank the liquor very much and is fast asleep. He told that we both can take him to the bed room. We both stands on his either sidesand took his hand over our shoulders and we support him with the other hand on his back. Now his hand was on top of me and we moved him to the bed room. On the way to the room jayakumar’s hand moved over my ass and he slightly squeezed my ass cheeks. I liked it very much. We took my hus to our bed. While letting my hus lie on the bed he slightly pushed on my left boob with his hand. Then he looked at me. Then he came near me took my face in his hand and started kissing all over my body. Then he took me to another room and put me on the bed. Then he took of his shirt. Then he removed his pant. I saw a big bulge on his underwear. Then he slides down his underwear. I was stunned to see his big dick. It was almost 6 inches long with not fully erected. I came to know that his dick is larger than my husband’s dick. Then he started moving the skin of his dick forward and backward. Now it became fully erect to 8 inches long and 3 inches diameter. My husband is only 6 and half inches long and 1.5 inches in diameter. I came to know that my pussy is hungry for his big dick. He came near me and pushed his dick into my mouth. Its tip touches my throat. He started ****ing in my mouth. I sucked his dick nicely. During this time he was squeezing my boobs over my nighty. After 5 minutes of ****ing in my mouth, he took his dick out of my mouth. Then he made me stand and took my nighty and thrown away. Now I was in black color bra and black under skirt. He then brought his hand to my back and opened the hooks of my bra. Then he took the bra over my shoulder and thrown away. Then he started squeezing my boobs. Then he started sucking my breasts. After few minutes of sucking both the breasts. He goes down and reached my navel. He started licking my navel. He began to move his tongue all over the navel. I started moaning. Then he opened the nada of my black underskirt. But it never fell down because of the huge bulge of the ass. Then I have to widen the mouth of the underskirt in order to fall down. The skirt fell down. Now I was in blue panty. He pushed me on the bed and spread my legs. He pressed my pussy over my panty. My panty was wet with my pussy juice. Then he slid my panty downward and thrown it away. Then he started licking my hairy pussy. I started moaning loudly. I squeezed my boobs with my hand. After licking for more than 5 minutes. He placed the tip of his dick at the entrance of my pussy. Then he slightly pushed his dick. My pussy started paining. It entered half of its length into my pussy. Then he removed his dick from my pussy and entered with full force. It disappeared completely in side my pussy. I cried with pain. Then he waited for a minute. Then he started moving his dick in and out of my pussy. First he did very slowly and then increased the speed. He ****ed me like a bull and his dick moved inside my pussy like a bullot from a riffle. After a long **** of 45 minutes he discharged a huge load of cum inside my pussy. The he took out his dick from my pussy. My pussy is over flooded with his juice. Then he put his dick inside my mouth. I liked his dick clean. He went to the bathroom and cleaned himself and came back. I was still lying on the bed. He dressed up and he kissed me and went out. I went to bathroom and had a bath and came to the room and wear my cloths. I went to my bedroom and saw my hus still sleeping like a pig. From that time onwards jayakumar **** me when ever we got a chance. He took the virginity of my ass.

No comments:

Post a Comment